when does prime day end
Amazon’s Prime Day is a 48-hour event with deals on everything from TVs to Instant Pots. But when does it end? We’ve got all the answers to your questions about Prime Day, including when it starts and ends, what kind of deals you can expect, and how to make the most of the event.
Amazon’s Prime Day 2021
It’s that time of year again! Amazon’s Prime Day 2021 is just around the corner, and we can’t wait. This year, the event will run for two days, from June 21 to June 22. Prime Day will always be packed with amazing deals on everything from electronics to clothing to home goods. And, of course, there will be plenty of great deals on Amazon products as well.
So, when does Prime Day end? The event will officially close at 11:59 pm PT on June 22. That means you’ll have 48 hours to shop till you drop! So start planning your shopping list now and get ready for serious savings.
The best deals on Prime Day
As the clock ticks down on Prime Day, plenty of deals are still to be had. Here are some of the best deals available right now:
-Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote for $24.99 (usually $39.99)
-Echo Dot (3rd Gen) for $22.00 (usually $49.99)
-Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa Hands-Free for $99.99 (usually $149.99)
-50% off AmazonBasics Memory Foam Dog Bed
-up to 40% off SanDisk memory products
-20% off Philips Hue A19 LED Smart Bulbs
When does Prime Day end?
Prime Day is Amazon’s biggest sale of the year, and it offers incredible deals on tons of items — but the event doesn’t last forever. So when does Prime Day end?
This year, Prime Day will officially close at 11:59 pm PT on Tuesday, July 17. That means you have just under two full days to take advantage of all the great deals Amazon offers!
Of course, some deals may sell out before Prime Day ends, so it’s always best to act fast if you see something you want. And don’t forget to check back often, as new deals will pop up throughout the day.
So what are you waiting for? Get shopping!
How to make the most of Prime Day
Prime Day is a great time to save on Amazon, but it can be overwhelming. Here are some tips to help you make the most of Prime Day:
1. Make a list of what you need or want before Prime Day starts. This will help you stay focused and not get distracted by all the deals.
2. Set a budget for yourself and stick to it. It’s easy to get carried away with so many deals, but remember that you don’t have to buy everything.
3. Check Amazon’s Lightning Deals page for the best deals on popular items. These deals are only available for a limited time, so act fast!
4. Use Amazon’s price tracking tool, CamelCamelCamel, to see if the item you’re interested in is being offered at a good deal.
5. Be patient! Some of the best deals don’t happen until later or even during the last few hours of Prime Day.
Looking for the best deals on Amazon? Then you’ll want to know when Prime Day ends so that you don’t miss out on great discounts. Prime Day is a two-day event held annually for Amazon Prime members, and it’s full of amazing deals on everything from electronics to clothes. This year, Prime Day will be held on October 13-14. So mark your calendars and start getting your shopping list ready!